Info for Patients
After your diagnosis of skin cancer, you and your physician will talk about the options and strategies for treatment. Dermatologic Surgery of Central Virginia has put together some key information for both patients and physicians about Mohs micrographic surgery to assist your discussion about whether or not MOHS is right for you.
WHY CALL WHEN YOU CAN CLICK?
As patients we want to even more available to you, so below you will see our patient portal link
With our new portal log in you will have the ability to:
- Fill out new patient information prior to your appointment
- Ask questions directly to your Doctor or Nurse
- Request appointments
- Update medical information
- Request prescription refills
- Receive pathology results
- Real-time access to medical records
When an appointment has been scheduled our staff will most often send you a username and password by mail.
– Your username is most always your first initial of your first name, your first initial of your middle name, your last name in full and the last two digits of your year of birth
– If you do not remember or you have miss placed your password please contact us.